Simplify your compliance processes and run your business without any regulatory glitches
Our Compliance-as-a-Service (CaaS) solution can help your business achieve, maintain and demonstrate its data security compliance requirements.
Given the increasingly stringent data protection and privacy regulations now being enforced globally, your business can no longer allow compliance to take a backseat. Achieving compliance requires both fulfilling all your obligations under applicable regulatory standards and being able to provide documented proof in order to pass any regulatory audits.
You need a comprehensive solution that automates and helps streamline the necessary compliance processes, making it easier for you to adhere to extensive regulatory requirements.
Get in touch with us today to explore how our Compliance As A Service (CaaS) can elevate your business. From resolving everyday IT issues to implementing comprehensive strategies for growth, we’re committed to delivering proactive and reliable support.
Fill out this short form, and our responsive team will get in touch with you. Looking for an even faster response? Call our 24-hour helpdesk at the phone number below.
Why You Should Partner With Specialists:
Our managed compliance solution can help your business achieve and maintain its data security requirements, help streamline the ongoing compliance processes, and stay up to date with the complex and evolving data protection laws and regulations worldwide.
We can help you:
- Identify security vulnerabilities through automated assessments of your internal and public environments.
- Demonstrate due diligence or due care efforts mandated under the various industry and global standards with on-demand reporting and activity logs.
- Provide the required documentation and records needed to complete and pass a compliance audit within a single, easy-to-use portal.
- Help you fulfill the ongoing security and risk management tools and strategies needed to maintain a compliance environment as part of normal operations.
CMMC (Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification ) Compliance
The Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification or CMMC, is a unified standard implemented by the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) to regulate the cybersecurity measures of contractors working for the U.S. military. The CMMC is the DoD’s response to significant compromises of sensitive defense information located on contractors’ information systems. Contractors working across the defense industrial base (DIB) will now be required to implement and continuously maintain a series of strict cybersecurity guidelines demonstrating adequate cyber hygiene, adaptability against malicious cyberthreats and proper data protection strategies.
Concerns Associated With CMMC Compliance
- All businesses working for the DoD along any point of the supply chain are required to comply.
- Minimum certification requirements demonstrating alignment with NIST SP 800-171 standards go into effect November 30th, 2020.
- Each tier of the certification is a prerequisite for the following tier to pass.
- CMMC compliance will be required by all contractors of the DoD by 2026.
- Failure to comply with the required Systems Security Plan (SSP) and Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&M) could result in contract performance issues and/or breach of contract.
See For Yourself
Get First Hand Accounts of Our Exceptional Service and Quality with LG Networks Inc.